Old 17-08-2004, 07:27 PM
GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY

Default NEW ATi X800 XT 256MB. Free Shipping worldwide!

"GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY" wrote in message
UPDATE: I e-mailed the two guys ( Carl Morga, and Jon Hardman ) that
just
won the X800 XT card, and they BOTH confirmed that, indeed, they BOTH
received their
brand new X800 XT, only 4 days after registering!! And now playing
freaking DOOM3
at blazing speeds!!!

Boy oh boy, are we getting excited here or what??!!

Ok, you might be wondering on where to purchase a brand new spanking
ATi X800 XT
256MB ( basically the meanest and leanest video card out there ) for
cheap.

Someone is playing silly sods here. I never posted that crap.

Old 17-08-2004, 07:36 PM
GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY

"GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY" wrote in message
UPDATE: I e-mailed the two guys ( Carl Morga, and Jon Hardman ) that
just
won the X800 XT card, and they BOTH confirmed that, indeed, they BOTH
received their
brand new X800 XT, only 4 days after registering!! And now playing
freaking DOOM3
at blazing speeds!!!

The headers show this comes from '4ax.com'.
I suggest an abuse report to is filed.

Old 17-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Michael

Stop posting Junk scams! Your wasting our time =)

Thanks, Mike

Derek Moody wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:33:13 +0100, GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY
wrote:

UPDATE: I e-mailed the two guys ( Carl Morga, and Jon Hardman ) that
just
won the X800 XT card, and they BOTH confirmed that, indeed, they BOTH
received their
brand new X800 XT, only 4 days after registering!! And now playing
freaking DOOM3
at blazing speeds!!!

Boy oh boy, are we getting excited here or what??!!

Ok, you might be wondering on where to purchase a brand new spanking
ATi X800 XT
256MB ( basically the meanest and leanest video card out there ) for
cheap.

Well, Here is the deal

If you register *NOW* ( seriously ) for a free gift on *ANY GIFT LIST*
on
http://www.itsfree2u.co.uk/ and ONLY if you give the secret keyword
"Nouj Dow"
in the "Referral ID" field on the registration form, you WILL receive
an X800 XT
256MB video card!

It REALLY is THAT simple!!!!

Oh, and ONLY by using secret word "Nouj Dow" as your "Referral ID" in
the
registration form, you WILL speed up YOUR wait time and increase you
chances!!!

But, You should register right away, because i honestly want you guys
to win
your stuff!

There is many items to choose from, not only video cards, but cell
phones,X-bOx,
and many other items!

Go check for yourself, you have nothing to loose!

Again I must emphasize the importance of acting FAST when buying from
this site
because the lists are filling up extremely fast, but the newly listed
products
are almost empty, so if you act quickly you will be one of the first,
if not,
THE FIRST, to receive the gift of your choice!

I swear guys, if you want to go for it, please do NOT wait until
tomorrow. This
site is legitimate and is for real, but the more you wait, the more
you will have
to wait to get your gift! Even a few hours, could slow your chances of
getting your
gift :-/

Man, oh man, could you guys imagine yourselfs playing DOOMIII @ 100+
FPS!
I sure can!!

Oh, and this website do not only give away Video Cards, you can get
yourself an
Xbox, an iPod, a Sony VAIO or whatever they offer! check it out! Man i
can't
beleive i am giving you guys this information for free when others are
paying
hundreds to get that new website's address!

By registering you WILL get the item of your choice ( an xBox maybe?
or is it a
brand new silver iPod? ) on that website! I solemnly swear guys, this
site is for
REAL!

But i strongly urge you, if you want to participate, to do it now,
while the list
is still small so you still have good chance of getting the item you
want or
else, you'll shoot yourself in the foot later, wondering "Why didn't I
do this
sooner??"

And do not forget that ONLY by using secret keyword "Nouj Dow" as your
Referral
ID that You will SPEED up your wait time and increase your chances!!!

See you soon my friends and i seriously hope you enjoy your 100FPS+ in
DOOM III

( if you feel the need to thank me for sharing this with you, just do
me a service,
spank those DOOMIII ALiens ASSES real hard when you get your X800 XT!
LOL!!)

The whiney arse net nanny complains about money making spam and then
send us this... DIE blowjob, die,

Cheerio,

SUPPORT ISRAEL

Myths & Facts Online
A Guide to the Arab-Israeli Conflict
By Mitchell G. Bard

http://tinyurl.com/ysepr

+------------------------+
| NO PLONKING ZONE |
+------------------------+
| | |
| | | |
..| |.. .| |..
...\| |/.... \| |/..

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.217% richest people in the world.
There are 5,986,950,449 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 13,049,551
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Newsgroup ettiquette

1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.

"If you would'nt talk to them in a bar, don't *uckin' vote for them"

"Australia was not *discovered* it was invaded"
The Big Yin.

Need a fake diploma for fun? contact my collegues Malcolm Ogilvie
or Michael Saunby who both bought one and got one free, only $15 each,
have as many as you like www.fakediplomas.com