Old 06-09-2004, 10:28 AM
Stephen Howard

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:12:13 +0100, "Doug."
wrote:

********
Addendum.
Tomorrow at 2-30 p.m. I and my family will take my wife 's earthly
remains to the Church where we were married 64 years ago. She is now
At Peace.
May she be Blessed and those she leaves behind comforted.
Including,
Doug.
********

Doug,

Very sorry to hear of your loss, I'm sure the thoughts of many of your
fellow correspondents on the newsgroups will be with you at this time.

Best regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk
Old 23-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Doug.

"Doug." wrote in message

BTW, my wife survived as mentioned but is an invalid due to

emphysema
and the ensuing drastic chemical medical treatments.
Doug.
******

********
Addendum.
Tomorrow at 2-30 p.m. I and my family will take my wife 's earthly
remains to the Church where we were married 64 years ago. She is now
At Peace.
May she be Blessed and those she leaves behind comforted.
Including,
Doug.
********

Further Addendum.
Thank you all most sincerely for the kind condolences expressed .
I am gradually coming to terms with my situation and your kindness has
helped so very much.
My daughter has come in from Singapore and is teaching me housecraft
and cooking methods and my son comes up from Bosham now and then so I am
slowly getting used to fending for myself. Thank you all for taking the
trouble to comfort me in my travail.
Very Sincerely,
Doug.

Sheen Flame Gun Spares Steve United Kingdom 10 30-06-2017 06:37 PM
Tape gun Rob Halgren Orchids 19 12-11-2004 04:35 PM
Paraffin flame gun? Nige United Kingdom 20 02-06-2004 07:10 AM
Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver Melissa Gardening 28 13-11-2003 11:12 AM
Bat houses ( was Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver Melissa Gardening 0 10-11-2003 03:32 AM