GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Greenhouse for Sale!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/82008-greenhouse-sale.html)

The Grate Denini 19-08-2004 03:52 PM

Greenhouse for Sale!!

Only 2 months old.House move forces sale!!
Buyer must dismantle! (can be videod if req..cost £250)
den
I`m seriously thinking of just leaving it.Its not an easy job to put em up
in the first place so the thought of a dismantle and erection PLUS the house
move too is beginning to weigh heavily.

--
The Grate Denini. 3rd Earl of Harte le Pool

Sacha 19-08-2004 04:12 PM

On 19/8/04 15:52, in article , "The
Grate Denini" wrote:

Only 2 months old.House move forces sale!!
Buyer must dismantle! (can be videod if req..cost £250)
den
I`m seriously thinking of just leaving it.Its not an easy job to put em up
in the first place so the thought of a dismantle and erection PLUS the house
move too is beginning to weigh heavily.

Ask yourself how many visits you would get to an osteopath for £250 and go
and buy a new one. ;-) You could always tell the estate agent that if the
buyers don't want to pay for it you're going to sell it to the highest
bidder on just the basis you quote above. But it does seem an *awful* lot
of hassle.....
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Mike 19-08-2004 04:52 PM

..House move

"House move" :-(

If this is a Council / Housing Association House, there will be a squad of
men in to smash the greenhouse and dump it, for fear of claims from the new
people in whose kiddy winkies smash the glass they cut themselves and said
new occupants claim off the Council/Housing Association.

I kid you not. A very near neighbour and very good friend is one of those
who smash greenhouses up in Council/Housing Association houses.

SO, looking at it another way, if you want a greenhouse on the cheap, get in
touch with the Council/Housing Association maintenance men.

Mike
Who doesn't knowingly tell lies :-))

--
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th

Sacha 19-08-2004 06:32 PM

On 19/8/04 16:24, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:12:06 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

snip totally relevant stuff

Ask yourself how many visits you would get to an osteopath for £250 and go
and buy a new one. ;-)

I don't think you can get an osteopath for £250, I could lend you a
newly qualified unemployed physiotherapist, if that would help.

Yours must be gold plated. My chiropractor, who is also a physio, charges
£22 per treatment. I hope he doesn't read this group! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha 19-08-2004 10:36 PM

On 19/8/04 19:30, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:32:01 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 19/8/04 16:24, in article
,

wrote:

snip totally relevant stuff

Ask yourself how many visits you would get to an osteopath for £250 and go
and buy a new one. ;-)

I don't think you can get an osteopath for £250, I could lend you a
newly qualified unemployed physiotherapist, if that would help.

Yours must be gold plated. My chiropractor, who is also a physio, charges
£22 per treatment. I hope he doesn't read this group! ;-)

My daughter gives free treatment at the moment :-)

Oh definitely gold-plated in that case!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha 20-08-2004 08:09 AM

On 20/8/04 0:36, in article , "Anne Jackson"
wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

snip

Yours must be gold plated. My chiropractor, who is also a physio, charges
£22 per treatment. I hope he doesn't read this group! ;-)

I wish mine did! He charges £37 per half-hour session!

I agree that ours is very reasonable - whether this is a reflection on the
west country prices or not, I don't know. Mostly - but not exclusively -
the treatment I receive is a sort of deep massage from pads placed on my
spine. These are hooked up to some magic machine. It feels as if almost
nothing is happening at the time but it's extremely effective and usually
leaves me feeling exhausted!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk