Old 20-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Registered User

Location: Herts, England
Smile Hebe Katrine

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Hebe Katrine, but cannot find any info on it on the Internet. Would it be possible for someone to provide me with more information on it?

Thank you
Old 21-08-2004, 09:07 AM
Bob Hobden

"Darwins Frog" wrote
I've recently purchased a Hebe Katrine, but cannot find any info on it
on the Internet. Would it be possible for someone to provide me with
more information on it?

It's not in the RHS lists so probably a new cultivar or an old one with a
new name, ask the people you got it from.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 21-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Franz Heymann

"Darwins Frog" wrote in
message news

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Hebe Katrine, but cannot find any info on

it
on the Internet. Would it be possible for someone to provide me with
more information on it?

I can't find any reference to it, so it is either a very old or a
brand new cultivar, or else its name has not been recognised in the
horticultural community. My final alternative is to suggest that some
of the wholesale growers propagate plants of whose provenance the are
uncertain, and then assign random names just to make them more
saleable..

Thank you

--
Darwins Frog

Old 21-08-2004, 07:58 PM
David Hill

Darwins Frog" wrote
"........... I've recently purchased a Hebe Katrine, but cannot find any
info on it on the Internet. Would it be possible for someone to provide me
with more information on it? ..........!

Try doing a search on Google world wide looking for
"Hebe Katrine" Use the quotation marks.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Hebe Andersonii Variegata Variegated Hebe Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 0 23-03-2010 09:41 AM
Hebe or not Hebe Twobtold Gardening 9 29-08-2004 08:33 PM
Hebe Autumn Glory ( problems) Please Help Evelyn Usher United Kingdom 3 11-06-2003 01:08 AM
Hebe Autumn Glory ( problems) Please Help Evelyn Usher United Kingdom 1 09-06-2003 07:08 PM
Hebe - Pruning Jack United Kingdom 1 11-02-2003 09:23 AM