GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT - Dog Stolen....help please! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/82091-ot-dog-stolen-help-please.html)

cross 20-08-2004 09:51 PM

OT - Dog Stolen....help please!

Hi,

My daughters dog was stolen last week, while we were away on holiday.

He could now be anywhere in the country, so if you would be kind enough to
keep a lookout for him, there is a chance that she could get him back.

The details are on the following web-page.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=1710

Thanks for looking,

Marina
E. Sx

GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY 21-08-2004 10:42 AM

"cross" wrote in message
Hi,

My daughters dog was stolen last week, while we were away on holiday.

He could now be anywhere in the country, so if you would be kind enough to
keep a lookout for him, there is a chance that she could get him back.

The details are on the following web-page.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=1710

Thanks for looking,

Oh god I hope you get him back. Are there any pikey sites near you? Might
be worth taking someone with you for a look and let them know there is a
reward.

cross 21-08-2004 12:43 PM

"GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY" wrote in message

"
http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=1710

Thanks for looking,

Oh god I hope you get him back. Are there any pikey sites near you? Might
be worth taking someone with you for a look and let them know there is a
reward.

Yes several sites around here and she has just doubled the reward
offered............. so we are hoping they will give him back.

Thanks for looking,
Marina
E. Sx