Old 06-09-2004, 11:34 AM
ah

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
) wrote:

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 23:04:03 +0200, "John Morgan"
wrote:

Phil Kyle Usenet Anti-Christ
wrote in message
. 105.60...
Gluteus Maximus wrote in
:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:22:43 GMT, "Phil Kyle Usenet

Anti-Christ"
wrote:
"Mary Fisher" wrote in
t.net:

Idiots don't ...

^^^^^^

Shut up fish knickers.

Kipper knickers

Haddock knickers.

I do believe Mr. Brooks (well 3 of him, anyway) has made your
point for you, Mary.

I suppose he gets these ideas from the odour surrounding the kind
of woman he keeps company with.

Cod off Peter Brooks.

How'd it get on 'im in the first place?!
--
ah
Old 06-09-2004, 01:57 PM
ah

Gluteus Maximus

wrote:

Phil Kyle Usenet Anti-Christ
wrote in message
. 105.60...
Gluteus Maximus wrote in
:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:22:43 GMT, "Phil Kyle Usenet
Anti-Christ"
wrote:
"Mary Fisher" wrote in
t.net:

Idiots don't ...
^^^^^^

Shut up fish knickers.

Kipper knickers

Haddock knickers.

I do believe Mr. Brooks (well 3 of him, anyway) has made your
point for you, Mary.

I suppose he gets these ideas from the odour surrounding the kind
of woman he keeps company with.

Cod off Peter Brooks.

How'd it get on 'im in the first place?!

It's another phantom "pete" don't ya know? Saves them actually facing
up to anyone. How can you challenge someone who doesn't exist with all
these false claims of defamation, libel etc

Insults will do in the interim, I guess.
--
ah
Old 19-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Philip Hart

Mary Fisher wrote in message
. net...

"John Morgan" wrote in message

Idiots don't ...

^^^^^^

Shut up fish knickers.

Kipper knickers

Haddock knickers.

I do believe Mr. Brooks (well 3 of him, anyway) has made your
point for you, Mary.

I suppose he gets these ideas from the odour surrounding the
kind of woman he keeps company with.

I've only just seen this :-)

We were talking about poultry and fox though ...

Aha! So he keeps company with woman who smell of poultry and fox?
I just knew there was something desperately wrong with him.
Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Old 19-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Bill

Speaking of squirrels - can I kidnap this thread onto the title
subject. We have an annoying yet fascinating grey who gets our bird
food in spite of current obstacles.

I would like to be sporting and make his life more interesting.

Does anyone have any good web links onto squirrel 'assault course'
designs? I am inspired by the lager adverts of a few years ago.

Bill
Old 20-09-2004, 11:19 AM
ex WGS Hamm

"Jill" wrote in message
Just woken up Michael or just a bit slow upstairs?

That's a bad combination for a chap. Slow upstairs and fast 'downstairs'.
Not good husband material at all.

Old 20-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Bill contains these words:

Speaking of squirrels - can I kidnap this thread onto the title
subject. We have an annoying yet fascinating grey who gets our bird
food in spite of current obstacles.

I would like to be sporting and make his life more interesting.

Does anyone have any good web links onto squirrel 'assault course'
designs? I am inspired by the lager adverts of a few years ago.

Do you want it to include mines, springlenooses and gins? Or are you
after some spectacular trapeze and tightrope acts?

Squirrel: "Coo! That's a posh shiny bird tablclunk!...

Newspapers: "Read all about it! First squirrel in space!"

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/