Old 24-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Jay Overlake

Default pergolas

I would really like a pergola with a roof. Has anyone seen any designs
for anything like this?
Thanks
Jay

Old 24-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Cicero

"Jay Overlake" wrote in message
. ..
I would really like a pergola with a roof. Has anyone seen any designs
for anything like this?
Thanks
Jay

============
If you know how to 'google', click 'images' and enter 'pergolas'. Plenty of
pictures for you if you're thinking of designing / building your own.

Cic.

Old 24-08-2004, 04:08 PM
JennyC

"Jay Overlake" wrote in message
. ..
I would really like a pergola with a roof. Has anyone seen any designs
for anything like this?
Thanks
Jay

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/ has gazebo plans
http://www.homeexpo.com/HE/r1003.htm all sorts of stuff

jenny

Old 24-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Kay

In article , Jay Overlake
writes
I would really like a pergola with a roof. Has anyone seen any designs
for anything like this?

What do you mean by a roof? Something impermeable that doesn't let the
rain in?

--
Kay