GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plant identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/82350-plant-identification.html)

Diane Epps 24-08-2004 06:08 PM

plant identification

http://groups.msn.com/NipandTucandus...msnw?Page=Last

Can anyone tell me what this plant is? It is coloured red on all parts the
leaves are notched at the tip and it is an indoor plant. This is all I know
except that it has grown from a cutting form a plant found in Italy.
TIA
Diane
--
Never drive faster than your angel can fly

Basia Kulesz 24-08-2004 06:17 PM

Użytkownik "Diane Epps" napisał w wiadomości

| http://groups.msn.com/NipandTucandus...msnw?Page=Last
|
| Can anyone tell me what this plant is?

Bloodleaf, or Iresine herbstii.

Regards, B.

Diane Epps 25-08-2004 09:27 AM

"Basia Kulesz" wrote in message

Użytkownik "Diane Epps" napisał w wiadomości

| http://groups.msn.com/NipandTucandus...msnw?Page=Last
|
| Can anyone tell me what this plant is?

Bloodleaf, or Iresine herbstii.

Regards, B.