Old 24-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Bill Pryke

Default Wheelbarrow Advice

The axle assembly on my 'Woods' wheelbarrow is badly
burnt from excessive use and I wondered if anybody knew
of a source of spare parts for this item as it is still in
reasonable condition and more than capable of everday
usage in a fernoxical sense at least!

If not I'll probably nip down to Texas or somewhere and
buy a new one as I've seen them advertised at peanut prices.

Oh well, must condain back to the garden!

Bill

Old 24-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Phil L

Bill Pryke wrote:
:: The axle assembly on my 'Woods' wheelbarrow is badly
:: burnt from excessive use and I wondered if anybody knew
:: of a source of spare parts for this item as it is still in
:: reasonable condition and more than capable of everday
:: usage in a fernoxical sense at least!
::
:: If not I'll probably nip down to Texas or somewhere and
:: buy a new one as I've seen them advertised at peanut prices.
::
:: Oh well, must condain back to the garden!
::
:: Bill

fernoxical?
condain?
Have you invented a new language Bill?

Old 25-08-2004, 07:45 AM
Mike

Whatever you do, don't buy one of the nice shiny green ones made by the
Walsall Wheelbarrow Company.

Nice to look at, longish handles which makes for better balance, nice chunky
pneumatic wheel .....

..
..
..
..
..

paint wears off PDQ, rusts like hell because it is not treated in any way
shape or form, the front lip is the first to rust through very quickly from
the underside, (so you don't notice it) and in general a load of what should
be in it.

Mike
Who doesn't knowingly tells lies and you can come and see it if you don't
blieve me.