GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Arley Hall gardens Cheshire (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/82451-arley-hall-gardens-cheshire.html)

Sue 26-08-2004 01:02 PM

Arley Hall gardens Cheshire

--
Delete SPOILER to reply.

Visited here last weekend. Very disappointed....not as impressive as I
remembered on previous visits several years ago.

I know it is nearing the end of the season but even my cottagey-type garden
looks worlds smarter and I don't charge an entery fee!

Could it be that people need a higher paid job than gardening has to offer?

Sue, Derby

---