Old 26-08-2004, 05:08 PM
hillier

Default moss on patio

I have some moss growing in the joins in my patio. The best product to kill
it please !

Old 26-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Emrys Davies

Jeyes Fluid, mixed appropriately, will certainly do it, but it will also
kill worms and the like.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Old 26-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Anna Kettle

I have some moss growing in the joins in my patio. The best product to
kill
it please !

Pressure washer. Eco friendly too unless the earwigs get caught in the
jet

Anna
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642
Old 26-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Franz Heymann

"hillier" wrote in message
I have some moss growing in the joins in my patio. The best product

to kill
it please !

Algon works like a dream within a couple of days on both algae and
moss. ( I have no financial interest in the product)

Franz

[IBC] Moss dressing pots was : culitvating moss on a large scale Kev Bailey Bonsai 2 20-07-2005 03:59 PM
Moss on patio hillier United Kingdom 4 07-01-2005 06:45 PM
ideas for moss cleaning and patio roofing [email protected] Gardening 2 05-06-2003 12:21 AM
Cut Flagstone Patio. Mortored or dry install? kellysheroes Gardening 14 08-03-2003 05:32 PM