Old 27-08-2004, 11:38 PM
keith Alexander

Default external pond pumps

after googling I have found loads of links to external pond pumps in the
states but nothing here in the UK
anyone got any bookmarks they can share?

I have a big pond (200 sq m) and I want a decent pump to run a stream.

The pond is a long way from the house and I would rather keep the pump
nearer the head of the stream bed and house by running water pipe than mains
cables

are there such things as low voltage external pumps as with three kids that
would be even better!

Old 28-08-2004, 05:09 AM
Tony Bull

"keith Alexander" wrote in message ...
after googling I have found loads of links to external pond pumps in the
states but nothing here in the UK
anyone got any bookmarks they can share?

I have a big pond (200 sq m) and I want a decent pump to run a stream.

The pond is a long way from the house and I would rather keep the pump
nearer the head of the stream bed and house by running water pipe than mains
cables

are there such things as low voltage external pumps as with three kids that
would be even better!

Hello Keith
Try www.chrystella.co.uk their Jebao pumps are excellent and their
service second to none, I write as a satisfied customer-no other
connection.
Tony Bull www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk

is anyone using one of these external pond pumps? Dude Ponds 5 06-07-2005 06:44 AM
Is anyone using one of these external pond pumps? Dude Ponds (alternative) 0 06-07-2005 01:33 AM
External pumps and priming pots ReelMcKoi Gardening 0 06-06-2005 03:04 AM
External pumps Roy Ponds 2 07-09-2004 03:07 AM
External pumps W Dale Ponds 5 07-09-2004 03:07 AM