Old 01-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Mike

Default To Tracey and her Fiance

Thank you everybody for all your advice, both my fiancé and I very much
appreciate it.

I'll let you know how things are going in a few months, after he has set up.

Tracey

Can I be the first to wish you both the very best of luck and all the
fortunes one needs in taking the step of 'Self Employed' :-)))))

Mike

--
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th

Old 02-09-2004, 11:09 AM
Tracey

"Mike" wrote in message
Can I be the first to wish you both the very best of luck and all the
fortunes one needs in taking the step of 'Self Employed' :-)))))

Mike

--
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th
Nat. Service (RAF) Assoc. AGM & Reunion Hayling Island 8th - 11th October
www.nsrafa.com

Thank you, Mike, for both your well wishes and brilliant advice! )

Tracey

Old 02-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Mike

Thank you, Mike, for both your well wishes and brilliant advice! )

Tracey

:-))

My pleasure. Been there, done that, got the torn tee shirt :-))

Hope everything just goes according to your plans.

Mike

Avonde fiance leaf salad [email protected] Edible Gardening 0 18-01-2007 07:23 AM
Vale Jeff Tracey Phred Plant Science 0 02-08-2004 02:26 PM
Cut back Phal to where? Attn:-Tracey Wendy Orchids 6 19-09-2003 12:39 AM
Attention Tracey Wendy Orchids 0 17-09-2003 04:04 PM