GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   hazelnuts form seed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/82828-hazelnuts-form-seed.html)

sasha 02-09-2004 01:08 AM

hazelnuts form seed

Hi everybody just wondering if anybody can give me some info on how to plant a hazelnut from the actual nut.Should they have a dormancy period in the fridge at cold temperatures, what sort of soil should i use, should i plant them strait into the ground or pots and how long does it take for them to germinate. If someone can give me some insight into the matter it would be much aprishiated. Thanks, sash