GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Toadstools (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/82878-toadstools.html)

Frankie.Jackson 02-09-2004 09:56 PM

Toadstools

Can anyone tell me how top get rid of Toadstools in my lawn, I have been
told it is called "Honeydew"

--
Frankie McElroy

Mail to:

Home page:
http://www.geocities.com/frankiemcel..._homepage.html
Family page: http://uk.geocities.com/frankiemcelr...r_mcelroy.html

Mailwasher - effective email spam filter

Phil L 02-09-2004 10:01 PM

Frankie.Jackson wrote:
:: Can anyone tell me how top get rid of Toadstools in my lawn, I
:: have been told it is called "Honeydew"
::
I can't find any reference to a toadstool called honeydew, are you sure
they're not 'deathcaps'?

Kay 02-09-2004 10:13 PM

In article , Phil L
writes
Frankie.Jackson wrote:
:: Can anyone tell me how top get rid of Toadstools in my lawn, I
:: have been told it is called "Honeydew"
::
I can't find any reference to a toadstool called honeydew, are you sure
they're not 'deathcaps'?

I always associate deathcaps with woodland.

--
Kay

Phil L 02-09-2004 10:35 PM

Kay wrote:
:: In article , Phil L
:: writes
::: Frankie.Jackson wrote:
::::: Can anyone tell me how top get rid of Toadstools in my lawn, I
::::: have been told it is called "Honeydew"
:::::
::: I can't find any reference to a toadstool called honeydew, are
::: you sure they're not 'deathcaps'?
:::
:: I always associate deathcaps with woodland.
:::
We have them growing on the playing feilds near here, although it is shaded
by some immense trees from the other side of a road.

Franz Heymann 03-09-2004 08:45 AM

"Frankie.Jackson" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how top get rid of Toadstools in my lawn, I have

been
told it is called "Honeydew"

Do you mean "honey fungus"? If that is so, the most pleasant way of
getting rid of it is to fry it lightly in butter and serve it with
garlic butter. But please let somebody who is thoroughly in the know
about mushrooms see it and judge whethet you do indeed have honey
fungus.

Franz

Rupert 03-09-2004 03:23 PM

"Frankie.Jackson" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how top get rid of Toadstools in my lawn, I have been
told it is called "Honeydew"

--
Frankie McElroy

Mail to:

Home page:
http://www.geocities.com/frankiemcel..._homepage.html
Family page: http://uk.geocities.com/frankiemcelr...r_mcelroy.html

Mailwasher - effective email spam filter

Do you mean Honeyfungus