Old 04-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Anthony Anson

Default Ping Franz

Dunno if you read uk.rec.gardening still but just on case not, this turned
up today:

==============

From: "Franz Heymann"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Subject: Rusty Jacques d'Alltrades
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 05:54:52 +0000 (UTC)

Martin asked the following question in the middle of a troll thread,
where it might remain unread by many urglers:

What happened to Rusty?

Franz

Ah. A severe dose of RL in the form of knocking about chimbleybeasts,
(yet to start mantling a register-plate for each chimbley,) molishing a
gridge for the chairlot, gardinging, putting up shelveses, clearing the
workshop so I can use the space gainfully, starting to line, insulate,
ratproof, cover, felt, spline, and rehang tiles on the roof thereof for
more winter comfort, etc., molish side gate and bit of fencing from half
one side of an old wooden gridge, and remove a 'rockery' between it and
the new gridge, and use the considerable volume of soil to raise the
level of the front garding in places, and some of the rocks to surround
the rhubarb so's I can pile in lovely rotten stuff for it to nosh, plant
an old bath, arrange drainage in it, fill it with soil and release a fig
tree into it, start cutting some hedges back and trim those already
curtailed - oh, and more, and more and more.

Presently not reading urg and many other groups, and I haven't even had
the tuits to look into the Shed for more than a cursory glance, twice I
think, in the last cupple of munce.

Never fear - will turn up again like the bad pennywort...

From: "Franz Heymann"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 05:54:52 +0000 (UTC)

[...]

With all that activity, you'll need some resdt periods. How about
spending some of that time servicing urg?

Franz

Old 04-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Never fear - will turn up again like the bad pennywort...

With all that activity, you'll need some resdt periods. How about
spending some of that time servicing urg?

I tend to crash-out on, or if I can summon the energy, in - my pit.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
Franz Heymann Kay United Kingdom 16 24-05-2005 12:20 PM
Ping-CassBlack area on my new bare roots, should I be worried? A guy named Emil Roses 3 06-02-2003 05:39 AM
Ping: Pam Garden Gal Mark or Travis Gardening 1 02-02-2003 02:02 PM