GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HOward Clifford Gem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/83445-howard-clifford-gem.html)

Jonathan Tudor 12-09-2004 01:26 PM

HOward Clifford Gem

I've 1960s Howard Clifford Gem, that's now too large for my needs. It's in
excellent condition, fully working etc. Has anybody any ideas how much to
charge for it?

Rod 12-09-2004 07:13 PM

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:26:23 GMT, Jonathan Tudor
wrote:

I've 1960s Howard Clifford Gem, that's now too large for my needs. It's in
excellent condition, fully working etc. Has anybody any ideas how much to
charge for it?

Try ebay.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.

David Hill 12-09-2004 07:31 PM

Jonathon wrote ........" I've 1960s Howard Clifford Gem, that's now too
large for my needs. It's in excellent condition, fully working etc. Has
anybody any ideas how much to charge for it? .........."

Price is very dependant on condition, the type of engine etc.
This is not the best time to be selling, but I have in the past chased a few
advertised in the Free adds, almost all had gone within the first hour, with
prices ranging from around £100 to over £700 for a diesel one.
Is it 20" width of cut?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

beetlebabe 28-02-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Hill
Jonathon wrote ........" I've 1960s Howard Clifford Gem, that's now too
large for my needs. It's in excellent condition, fully working etc. Has
anybody any ideas how much to charge for it? .........."

Price is very dependant on condition, the type of engine etc.
This is not the best time to be selling, but I have in the past chased a few
advertised in the Free adds, almost all had gone within the first hour, with
prices ranging from around £100 to over £700 for a diesel one.
Is it 20" width of cut?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

Hi everyone
i have a howard clifford gem up for sale on ebay its for spares or repair £10 start no reserve
have alook