GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Boot Inn Pumpkin Comp? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/83471-boot-inn-pumpkin-comp.html)

MallowKat 12-09-2004 05:24 PM

Boot Inn Pumpkin Comp?

Can anyone tell me when the Boot Inn Pumpkin competition is please?
Many thanks
~Katrina~

Peter Crosland 12-09-2004 07:58 PM

www.google.com

Bob Hobden 15-09-2004 01:13 PM

Katrina wrote
Can anyone tell me when the Boot Inn Pumpkin competition is please?

Sorry, I'm injured so haven't been looking at urg for some days.

Saturday 25th September 2004. Get there about 4pm when weighing should be
well underway.
Kew Gardens also have a Pumpkin Festival in October, held in the Waterlily
House next to the Palm House.

Regards
Bob