GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   On Topic! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8358-re-topic.html)

Roberto 09-02-2003 10:20 PM

On Topic!

"AST" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message
In article , AST
writes

But even so, all this rain is no good for my other hobby either
(Astronomy)...

What are your views (no pun intended) on their being 'life' on other
planets and what are your views on 'flying saucers', 'UFO's'

My boss is from Venus

dave @ stejonda 09-02-2003 10:29 PM

On Topic!

In message , AST
writes

I wonder what agricultural facilities the average flying saucer has?
Who would be their head gardener?

have you seen Silent Running ?

--
dave @ stejonda

Alternative Global News : http://commondreams.org//

AST 10-02-2003 12:44 AM

On Topic!

"Roberto" wrote in message

"AST" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message
In article , AST
writes

But even so, all this rain is no good for my other hobby either
(Astronomy)...

What are your views (no pun intended) on their being 'life' on other
planets and what are your views on 'flying saucers', 'UFO's'

My boss is from Venus

So what does he recommend growing in a climate where the average temperature
is 480°C?

--
AST
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." - Albert Einstein

AST 10-02-2003 07:05 PM

On Topic!

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , AST
writes

I wonder what agricultural facilities the average flying saucer has?
Who would be their head gardener?

have you seen Silent Running ?

Dunno, might have...could you give me a refresher?

Gary Woods 11-02-2003 01:32 AM

On Topic!

"AST" wrote:

Dunno, might have...could you give me a refresher?

Cute little robots, music by Peter Schickele, Bruce Dern as the weird guy
(D'oh!).
I always thought of it as 2001 lite.

And, like Generalissimo Francisso Franco, my garden is still cold.

dave @ stejonda 11-02-2003 04:10 AM

On Topic!

In message , AST
writes

see http://uk.imdb.com/Title?0067756

dave @ stejonda 11-02-2003 04:12 AM

On Topic!

In message , Gary Woods
writes
music by Peter Schickele

Joan Baez?

Roberto 11-02-2003 09:01 PM

On Topic!

"AST" wrote in message
"Roberto" wrote in message

"AST" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message
In article , AST
writes

But even so, all this rain is no good for my other hobby either
(Astronomy)...

What are your views (no pun intended) on their being 'life' on other
planets and what are your views on 'flying saucers', 'UFO's'

My boss is from Venus

So what does he recommend growing in a climate where the average

temperature
is 480°C?

He won´t tell us, in fact he won´t tell us anything, everything is a big
secret, that is why he is a boss, venusian of course :-))

AST 12-02-2003 12:50 AM

On Topic!

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"AST" wrote:

Dunno, might have...could you give me a refresher?

Cute little robots, music by Peter Schickele, Bruce Dern as the weird guy
(D'oh!).
I always thought of it as 2001 lite.

And, like Generalissimo Francisso Franco, my garden is still cold.

Oh...I can't really remember all the Sci-Fi films I've seen. I probably have
but nothing comes to mind ATM(which isn't unusual).

As for the garden...well, you could always tend to the windowsill garden.

AST 13-02-2003 12:52 AM

On Topic!

"Roberto" wrote in message

"AST" wrote in message
"Roberto" wrote in message

My boss is from Venus

So what does he recommend growing in a climate where the average

temperature
is 480°C?

He won´t tell us, in fact he won´t tell us anything, everything is a big
secret, that is why he is a boss, Venusian of course :-))

So how about any of his favourite homeland public gardens?

I bet they don't have any regulations that ban the sale of unlisted Heritage
varieties of veg seeds on Venus! :@~