Old 14-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Registered User

Default Gambion supplier?

I read with interest the thread from nov03 about gambions ( which I can't find now)
I can't lift railway sleepers & the builder estimated £15,000 to landscape my garden so I think gambions are my only hope, as at least I can do them one by one.
I know I've seen them for sale somewhere ( online?) but I can't think where
Any ideas?
__________________
laura
Old 15-09-2004, 02:21 AM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , laura
writes

I read with interest the thread from nov03 about gambions ( which I
can't find now)
I can't lift railway sleepers & the builder estimated £15,000 to
landscape my garden so I think gambions are my only hope, as at least I
can do them one by one.
I know I've seen them for sale somewhere ( online?) but I can't think
where
Any ideas?

I think you mean Gabions.

Dunno about buying online, but Cormaic has a little bit on his site:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/featur04.htm#gab

And names of some suppliers:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/links09.htm

What are you doing to be considering using gabions?

--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ:
Old 15-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Registered User

Thanks - now i can spell it I 've found some suppliers
laura