GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fence Post Protector does it work? has anybody used it? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8359-re-fence-post-protector-does-work-has-anybody-used.html)

Gary Woods 11-02-2003 09:05 PM

Fence Post Protector does it work? has anybody used it?

sneck
(dp) wrote:

yes, true the orginal email as a ruse, but the intent was to get
customer feedback on this product, but the replies are so abusive,
there is no way to use any feedback to improve the produc

So, you lied up front, got caught, and now people are being mean to you?
Does that about cover it?

Hint: ruse=lie
Further hint: Lie down with dogs; ....

We now return you to my garden, thoroughly dormant.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods

Steve Harris 12-02-2003 12:57 AM

Fence Post Protector does it work? has anybody used it?

In article ,
(dp) wrote:

there is no way to use any feedback to improve the product or give
people what they want.

Doesn't the feedback tell you people want an absence of spam?

Steve Harris 12-02-2003 11:54 AM

Fence Post Protector does it work? has anybody used it?

In article DQk2a.74553$tq4.2892@sccrnsc01,
(Colleyville Alan) wrote:

you can then give him some honest feedback
about 4x4 posts!

Well *I* did. Told him I preferred them spam-free