GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Height confusion - fagus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8376-re-height-confusion-fagus.html)

Sue & Bob Hobden 05-02-2003 05:56 PM

Height confusion - fagus

"Inge wrote in message ...
Looking in the "Bible" that is Hilliers Manual....they say 15 to 30 ft.

Oh well, I can't have that either then ))-:

A lot of references seem to quote heights at 10 years (although they often
forget to mention it) so the height quoted is way below what the eventual
height will be.
--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Inge Jones 05-02-2003 06:20 PM

Height confusion - fagus

In article ,
says...

A lot of references seem to quote heights at 10 years (although they often
forget to mention it) so the height quoted is way below what the eventual
height will be.
--
Bob

Computer gardens are much easier, aren't they? You just click and get a
full-grown tree immediately - and no damage to the house foundations
either (-: Maybe I'll just stay in at my desk this summer.