Old 19-09-2004, 10:45 AM

Default Please identify this bush - Jasmine ?

G'day,

I'm trying to ID the following bush in my backyard. It is about 2 meters
tall in a large ball shape with foliage to ground. It flowers with heads of
small white flowers. The leaves are large and shiny and remain on the bush
all year round.

Here's a pic of the flowers which came out about 2 weeks ago and are still
in full bloom.

http://stallardshb.onpix.com/flower.jpg

It's Spring in Australia.

--
Tony

ISH

Remove the fish to reply
--= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸((((º

Old 19-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Sacha

On 19/9/04 10:45, in article , "((((º"
wrote:

G'day,

I'm trying to ID the following bush in my backyard. It is about 2 meters
tall in a large ball shape with foliage to ground. It flowers with heads of
small white flowers. The leaves are large and shiny and remain on the bush
all year round.

Here's a pic of the flowers which came out about 2 weeks ago and are still
in full bloom.

http://stallardshb.onpix.com/flower.jpg

It's Spring in Australia.

A Viburnum?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 20-09-2004, 10:18 AM
Philip

"\(\(\(\(º" wrote in message ...
G'day,

I'm trying to ID the following bush in my backyard. It is about 2 meters
tall in a large ball shape with foliage to ground. It flowers with heads of
small white flowers. The leaves are large and shiny and remain on the bush
all year round.

Here's a pic of the flowers which came out about 2 weeks ago and are still
in full bloom.

http://stallardshb.onpix.com/flower.jpg

It's Spring in Australia.

--
Tony

ISH

Remove the fish to reply
--= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

Would tend to agree with Sacha, it looks like a Viburnum. Have a
look at pictures of tinus,

See here --
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...ie=UTF-8&hl=en

Can you identify this fruit/bush for me please? [email protected] Gardening 12 27-09-2008 08:46 PM
Can you identify this fruit/bush for me please? [email protected] Edible Gardening 12 27-09-2008 08:46 PM
Can you identify this fruit/bush for me please? [email protected] United Kingdom 12 27-09-2008 08:46 PM
Jasmine bush Renee United Kingdom 3 11-04-2007 11:51 PM
dying jasmine - please help H Ryder United Kingdom 1 20-02-2006 05:16 PM