Old 23-09-2004, 11:06 AM
Des Higgins

"Cat" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:36:06 +0100, "Des Higgins"
wrote:

"Zank The Plank" wrote in message

"Zank The Plank" wrote in message
Hi
I have this plant growing outside of my lounge window and I haven't

got
clue what it is. It started growing a fast rate in June and it seemed

grow at least 30cm per week. It has velvety leaves and a thick single

stem
It can be viewed at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/timcass/plant.htm.

Thanks in advance

Ooops sorry, Try http://homepage.ntlworld.com/timcass/plant/Plant.jpg.

that
should work, it helps to upload the picture I suppose.

Wheeee; do I get a special prize for doing it blind :-)

I always knew you had special powers, Des... But you have me truly
flumoxed here...

I guessed what the plant was without being able to see the picture. I was
showing off (my lucky guess) and wanted to get extra attention and perhaps a
prize or maybe special praise.

Cat(h)
The world swirls...