GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Artificial rocks. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/84007-artificial-rocks.html)

Xmas 23-09-2004 08:05 PM

Artificial rocks.

I have been searching for UK sources of artificial landscaping rocks,
without success. There are some pond rocks, available from garden centres,
but I don't want these. Can anyone give me a lead?

Pam Moore 23-09-2004 08:24 PM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:05:57 +0000 (UTC), "Xmas"
wrote:

I have been searching for UK sources of artificial landscaping rocks,
without success. There are some pond rocks, available from garden centres,
but I don't want these. Can anyone give me a lead?

Better to make your own as Geoff Hamilton did. Someone will give you
the recipe.

Pam in Bristol

Franz Heymann 24-09-2004 07:18 AM

"Xmas" wrote in message
I have been searching for UK sources of artificial landscaping

rocks,
without success. There are some pond rocks, available from garden

centres,
but I don't want these. Can anyone give me a lead?

Google on Hypertufa

Franz

rully 17-10-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xmas (Post 461599)
I have been searching for UK sources of artificial landscaping rocks,
without success. There are some pond rocks, available from garden centres,
but I don't want these. Can anyone give me a lead?

email all the details. Concrete carver and theme designer