GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Conifer advice please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/84167-conifer-advice-please.html)

lizzielou 26-09-2004 06:00 PM

Conifer advice please

I have beautiful conifer planted totally in the wrong place in my garden (inherited, not me!) is it possible to either grow another from this mature plant, or transplant it to a more suitable place. It would be a shame just to get rid of it, as we like it very much.

Thank you in advance.
Liz

Emrys Davies 27-09-2004 12:43 AM

'Liz',

Before talking about the merits of transplanting your tree, it is
important to know its height, the diameter of its trunk and, just as
important, its botanical name?

It would be helpful if you are able to insert a photo. of it on the
Internet.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

--