Old 27-09-2004, 06:02 PM
James Windeler

Default Rosemary and Thyme - Second Series Website Launch

Hello all,

The second series of Rosemary and Thyme is about to be broadcast in the UK
on ITV1. The first episode will air on Sunday October 3.

Rosemary Boxer and Laura Thyme are two middle-aged lady gardeners who always
find themselves in the middle of a murder mystery.

The show stars Pam Ferris and Felicity Kendal, and was ITV's highest rating
winner last year.

Take a look at the brand new website at www.rosemaryandthyme.tv for
opportunities to enter our weekly competitions and win props from the show.
The site is jammed full of content, including free music downloads,
trailers, and behind the scenes gossip.

I hope you find it interesting,

James x

Old 28-09-2004, 07:40 AM
Franz Heymann

"James Windeler" wrote in message

Take a look at the brand new website at www.rosemaryandthyme.tv for
opportunities to enter our weekly competitions and win props from

the show.
The site is jammed full of content, including free music downloads,
trailers, and behind the scenes gossip.

Prolate spheroids. What a waste of time.

[snip]

Franz

Old 28-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Philip

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message ...
"James Windeler" wrote in message

Take a look at the brand new website at www.rosemaryandthyme.tv for
opportunities to enter our weekly competitions and win props from

the show.
The site is jammed full of content, including free music downloads,
trailers, and behind the scenes gossip.

Prolate spheroids. What a waste of time.

[snip]

Franz

I'm waiting for the Rosemary & Thyme vs Midsommer Christmas special.
Its the one where a serial killer stalks detectives, knocking them off
one by one.

It all ends when John Thaw comes back and in a Sweeney style car chase
runs the stalker down. This could be followed by a serious discussion
on the rights and wrongs of high speed police chases.
Old 28-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Phil L

Philip wrote:
::
:: I'm waiting for the Rosemary & Thyme vs Midsommer Christmas
:: special.
:: Its the one where a serial killer stalks detectives, knocking them
:: off
:: one by one.
::
:: It all ends when John Thaw comes back and in a Sweeney style car
:: chase
:: runs the stalker down. This could be followed by a serious
:: discussion
:: on the rights and wrongs of high speed police chases.

Not to mention the possibilities of dead actors coming back to life!
(Although looking at Eastenders lately, I think most of the cast have been
dead for a while and no one's noticed)

Old 28-09-2004, 05:26 PM
Gary Woods

"Phil L" wrote:

(Although looking at Eastenders lately, I think most of the cast have been
dead for a while and no one's noticed)

They're probably spending a year dead for tax purposes.

(It's available here in the American colonies, but I never could get into
it.)