GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Holidaying in Ireland info please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8430-holidaying-ireland-info-please.html)

sacha 08-02-2003 05:49 PM

Holidaying in Ireland info please

It's not definite but it's probable that the Hubbard Holiday this year will
be taken in Ireland, south and west I should think. We'll be hiring a car
and while much relaxation will be taken, it would be nice to know of a few
good gardens that urglers can recommend. Ray has been to Ireland before
(Clonmel) but I never have and really would love to know what are absolutely
'must sees'over a period of (I hope) 2 weeks.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk