Old 29-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Pam Moore

Default sweet potato

I have a sweet potato in my kitchen which has started sprouting, like
potatoes do in Spring.
Is there any point in trying to grow any of these sprouts now?
Bob Flowerdew always says they grow best from the sprouts and not the
whole potato. Do I stand a chance of overwintering small plants to
grow on hext year or would I be best starting them in Spring?
Has anyone had success with them?

Pam in Bristol