GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Evergreen with purple leaf. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8461-re-evergreen-purple-leaf.html)

Janet Sanderson 28-09-2002 08:36 AM

Evergreen with purple leaf.

Thanks all,
I have one already in another part of the
garden, they are lovely. I think I am probably
going to struggle, though I have since posting
bought a black holly.

Thanks
Janet

--
Janet Sanderson
http://www.walnutworks.co.uk

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Barry & Iris McCanna" writes:

| Cotinus Coggygria (Smokebush) would have been perfect, but alas not
| evergreen. ...

Get one anyway! It is well worth it. But get the one with
dark purple leaves, not the one with a red tinge.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679