Old 06-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Steve Harris

Default FORGERY? (was Weedkiller (actual answer to the question asked) And thatmakes the use of-

In article ,
(Nick Maclaren) PROBABLY DID *NOT* write:

Yes we know. Always an arse.

By the look of the headers, some troll is forging posts to appear to
come from Nick :-(

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/

Old 06-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

By the look of the headers, some troll is forging posts to appear to
come from Nick :-(

Yes. He has been at it for a long while.
The intellectual content or lack there of is sufficiently clear to
enable a distinction to be made with certainty.

So why reply to him? he drops in my killfile, but I'd rather not be
reminded of his existence.

Well, I'd rather he didn't *HAVE* an existence: he certainly doesn't
have a life.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 07-10-2004, 09:20 AM
Franz Heymann

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in
message k...
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains

these words:

By the look of the headers, some troll is forging posts to

appear to
come from Nick :-(

Yes. He has been at it for a long while.
The intellectual content or lack there of is sufficiently clear to
enable a distinction to be made with certainty.

So why reply to him? he drops in my killfile, but I'd rather not be
reminded of his existence.

Well, I'd rather he didn't *HAVE* an existence: he certainly doesn't
have a life.

Poor sod

Franz