GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tree identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/84870-tree-identification.html)

Faz 11-10-2004 07:06 PM

tree identification

Can anyone help me? I desparately need some identification of some trees?
I have photos and can provice more photos as requested?

Faz

Mike Lyle 11-10-2004 07:40 PM

Faz wrote:
Can anyone help me? I desparately need some identification of some
trees? I have photos and can provice more photos as requested?

Yep, those are definitely Ghost Gums, _Eucalyptus papuana_. You're
very lucky: they don't usually do that well outside Australia.

Mike.

Rod 12-10-2004 06:58 PM

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:06:43 GMT, "Faz"
wrote:

Can anyone help me? I desparately need some identification of some trees?
I have photos and can provice more photos as requested?

Faz

Can you put 'em up on a website somewhere? Then I'm sure a few of us
here will be able to help.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.