Old 29-09-2002, 08:56 PM
Janet Sanderson

Default Sorry - didn't do it

Introduce myself as a newbie that is.

Live in North Yorks, Lime soil, bit of a frost pocket.
Gave up on the fruit cage, but love my shrubs and
perennials, also have a small pond (14ft X 5 aprox).

Just digging up my paddock where I kept rare breed
poultry to make extra car parking space and large
shrubbery - hopefully that does not look like
something you find outside Tesco's!

River runs all the way round the garden, and the garden
though thankfully not the house as yet subject to occasional
flooding.

Janet

--
Janet Sanderson
http://www.walnutworks.co.uk

Old 30-09-2002, 07:13 AM
JennyC

"Janet Sanderson" wrote in message
Introduce myself as a newbie that is.

That's OK :~))
Welcome to URG. Looking forward to hearing about your progress with
the paddock

Jenny