GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   sunflowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8519-sunflowers.html)

Tendril 29-09-2002 11:00 PM

sunflowers

I planted some sunflowers a little late. They have flowered and been
fertilised. How will I know whan the seeds are ready?
The petals are off and the seeds seem to come out easily but are still soft
and white.
I am a novice gardener (1st year) living in S.London.

Many thanks

--
Tendril
********

Emrys Davies 30-09-2002 12:30 AM

sunflowers

'Tendril',

Really good advice in this site and hopefully you will find it helpful:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...095517822.html

Good luck,
Emrys Davies.

. ..