Old 17-10-2002, 08:11 PM
Essjay001

Default Leylandii hedge

David scribbled:

In article , Essjay001
writes
I would like to congratulate you for looking after your hedge. So
many people don't.

Actually you're wrong, most people *do*, its the minority that gives
Leylandii a bad name.

You obviously don't live in mong land

I took my front hedge down about 18" a few years ago with the idea of
removing it altogether later. It looked a bit naked for a few months
but recovered quite well.

Now it looks perfect 'cause it's gone and the front room is full of
light again.

Who would plant a tall hedge in front of their own window???

The prat I bought it off.

SJ

Old 19-10-2002, 10:06 PM
Essjay001

Cyril scribbled:

"Essjay001" wrote in message
David scribbled:

In article , Essjay001
writes
I would like to congratulate you for looking after your hedge. So
many people don't.

Actually you're wrong, most people *do*, its the minority that gives
Leylandii a bad name.

You obviously don't live in mong land

I took my front hedge down about 18" a few years ago with the idea
of removing it altogether later. It looked a bit naked for a few
months but recovered quite well.

Now it looks perfect 'cause it's gone and the front room is full of
light again.
Who would plant a tall hedge in front of their own window???

The prat I bought it off.

So you bought it from a prat? No comment ;-)

Cyril

Oi! that was totally uncalled for.
If you want to take a cheap pop at me roll up your sleeves and meet me
outside
Had you had ever met IBS you would know where I was coming from.

Stephen Jay

"Guns and bombs and flying machines are the tools of the war
Killing people wholesale is that what men are for.
Murder rape and pillaging armed robbery and cheats.
Laser guided missiles exploding with white heat."
"The Man" SJR