Old 19-10-2002, 04:11 PM

Default Join the Club

Anne Jackson wrote:

Is it *really* beyond the capabilities of the local Council mechanics
to set the dispensers to the right height?

Yes. There colonial counterparts still knock over my mailbox at least once
a winter, despite markings good enough for jumbo jet landings.

Cold gloomy drizzle. Good day to post to URG!

Cheers!

Old 19-10-2002, 10:10 PM
david

"I was driving home to Perth at tea-time, as the gritter went out...and I
had my car window open! Guess who got a load of salt and grit in her car!!

Is it *really* beyond the capabilities of the local Council mechanics
to set the dispensers to the right height?"

I thought that in Scotland they had to set the gritter above kilt height.

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries