Old 18-10-2002, 08:38 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Davids's Back

"David Sinfield" wrote in message
And it's nice to see some of the old names still around. Hi Jane, Alan
(both), Nick, Kay and Jon and Gary (saw Andy's name mentioned too).

BTW be careful what you say about squirrels, I was reported for my isp
for suggesting a catapult and some 1/2" ball bearings as a solution.

But think, if you had suggested drowning the things you'd have
had your picture in the Screws of the World!(:-)

I can't imagine that your isp had any grounds for admonishing you.

Alan
Cheers,
David Sinfield (Surrey, UK)

Old 19-10-2002, 07:08 AM
William Tasso

"Drakanthus" wrote:

"William Tasso" wrote in message
[...]
--

so I should think - you need 1/4" ball bearings for squirrels. Save the
1/2" for foxes ;o)

--
William Tasso - http://www.tbdata.com/

I just noticed your reply after sending mine - we must share the same sick
sense of humour!

is a frightening thought ;o)
--
William Tasso - http://www.tbdata.com/

Old 20-10-2002, 06:55 PM
Jane Ransom

In article , David Sinfield
writes
And it's nice to see some of the old names still around. Hi Jane, Alan
(both), Nick, Kay and Jon and Gary (saw Andy's name mentioned too).

Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo David ))))
Where on earth have you been??
All we need now is David Bridges and a couple of Alisons ))

BTW be careful what you say about squirrels, I was reported for my isp
for suggesting a catapult and some 1/2" ball bearings as a solution.

Well, we have a current poster who recommends pickling them . . . . .
!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,