GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cupressus Gold Crest (Where to buy) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/85664-cupressus-gold-crest-where-buy.html)

Gerry McKenzie 28-10-2004 11:03 AM

Cupressus Gold Crest (Where to buy)

I wish to buy at least 12 Cupressus Gold Crest at about 2/3ft high and
I am finding the prices vary widely, have any of the usergroup a
source of supply preferably in the North West.
Cheers
Gerry McKenzie

ned 28-10-2004 07:28 PM

"Gerry McKenzie" wrote in message
m...
I wish to buy at least 12 Cupressus Gold Crest at about 2/3ft high

and
I am finding the prices vary widely, have any of the usergroup a
source of supply preferably in the North West.
Cheers
Gerry McKenzie

ROFL
Sorry can't answer your question
but, beware.
Sacha's about!
:-))

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk
last update 15.10.2004

Sacha 28-10-2004 10:41 PM

On 28/10/04 19:28, in article , "ned"
wrote:

"Gerry McKenzie" wrote in message
m...
I wish to buy at least 12 Cupressus Gold Crest at about 2/3ft high

and
I am finding the prices vary widely, have any of the usergroup a
source of supply preferably in the North West.
Cheers
Gerry McKenzie

ROFL
Sorry can't answer your question
but, beware.
Sacha's about!
:-))

You seem to have a problem with geography - not to say 'humour'.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

ned 28-10-2004 11:09 PM

k...
wrote:

"Gerry McKenzie" wrote in message
m...
I wish to buy at least 12 Cupressus Gold Crest at about 2/3ft

high
and
I am finding the prices vary widely, have any of the usergroup a
source of supply preferably in the North West.
Cheers
Gerry McKenzie

ROFL
Sorry can't answer your question
but, beware.
Sacha's about!
:-))

You seem to have a problem with geography - not to say 'humour'.

It was not the geography that I was alluding to.
Anyway, that hasn't stopped you before.
It was just the thought of your reaction to someone actually wanting
to make a purchase. :-))

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk
last update 15.10.2004

Emrys Davies 29-10-2004 02:35 PM

'Gerry',

According to the RHS Plantfinder there are 29 suppliers of Cupressus
macrocarper 'Goldcrest'. I dont't know in which area you live so
hopefully you can pursue the matter from this site.

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder...s.asp?ID=92589

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Sacha 29-10-2004 03:54 PM

On 29/10/04 11:15, in article
, "Gerry McKenzie"
wrote:

This is a serious request if you can help great, but if not Primary
school starts again Monday

snip

There is Blundell's Nurseries in Tarleton, Preston. Ring 01772 815442 or
email

They don't take credit cards, so probably don't do mail order.
More info on your location would help the Plant Finder to help you!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Gerry McKenzie 01-11-2004 09:54 AM

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message ...
'Gerry',

According to the RHS Plantfinder there are 29 suppliers of Cupressus
macrocarper 'Goldcrest'. I dont't know in which area you live so
hopefully you can pursue the matter from this site.

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder...s.asp?ID=92589

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Gerry McKenzie" wrote in message
m...
I wish to buy at least 12 Cupressus Gold Crest at about 2/3ft high and
I am finding the prices vary widely, have any of the usergroup a
source of supply preferably in the North West.
Cheers
Gerry McKenzie

Many thanks to the helpful members of this group I think my source has been found
Gerry