GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Larvae in my wormery (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/85703-larvae-my-wormery.html)

Jessica 29-10-2004 12:22 PM

Larvae in my wormery

I have a small wormery (in a bucket with a tap) in my flat. It is now utterly riddled with larvae (I think fly larvae). This comes out in the water (literally thousands of larvae come out of the tap) which means that I can't use it as feed for my house plants. Any ideas for getting rid of them? I've tried a layer of newspaper on top (to get rid of the flies), and have also ceased to add any veg for up to two weeks and neither method has done any good.