GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawnmower help required. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8574-lawnmower-help-required.html)

Oekul 20-10-2002 07:09 PM

Lawnmower help required.

Hi,
Maybe someone here can help me........I have a 4 stroke Yamaha lawnmower
( Model YLM446P ) which needs new piston rings and head gasket. This type of
mower is approx. 9 years old.
Does anyone here know of a dealer who can supply these items to me? A name,
phone number or email address would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Luke

Simon Avery 27-10-2002 10:49 AM

Lawnmower help required.

"Oekul" wrote:

Hello Oekul

O Maybe someone here can help me........I have a 4 stroke
O Yamaha lawnmower ( Model YLM446P ) which needs new piston
O rings and head gasket. This type of mower is approx. 9 years
O old.

Not much help, but congratulations on keeping the deck clean and dry
so that it's out-lasted the engine!

O Does anyone here know of a dealer who can supply these
O items to me? A name, phone number or email address would be
O very much appreciated. Thanks Luke

Not sure, mostly a local guy would be the best bet, but maybe there's
somewhere on the net you can order 'em.

Sorry I'm not more help.