Old 21-10-2002, 05:46 PM
oxymel of squill

Default grass

does anyone know of a tough grass or substitute? My nice grass back
garden has been ruined by two vile old bitch dogs I've inherited and every
time it rains the whole area turns to mud. Is there a grass which is bitch
resistant, or very rain resistant?
ta
Jon

Old 21-10-2002, 06:53 PM
hugh

In article , oxymel
of squill writes
does anyone know of a tough grass or substitute? My nice grass back
garden has been ruined by two vile old bitch dogs I've inherited and every
time it rains the whole area turns to mud. Is there a grass which is bitch
resistant, or very rain resistant?
ta
Jon

Its called "gravel"
--
hugh
Old 21-10-2002, 07:00 PM
Tumbleweed

"oxymel of squill" wrote in message
does anyone know of a tough grass or substitute? My nice grass back
garden has been ruined by two vile old bitch dogs I've inherited and every
time it rains the whole area turns to mud. Is there a grass which is

bitch
resistant, or very rain resistant?
ta
Jon

I think you'll find it doenst 'turn to mud' magically. Whose in charge, you
or the dogs?
Train them or kill them (if they really are vile). Or pave the area.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)