Old 22-10-2002, 09:49 AM
Laurie

Default help required for honda motor mower

hi,
am trying to source for a

Honda HR2160 hydrostatic motor mower
Model MZAP
S/N 8050496
DOM 1994 in Britain

1 Speed Control Cable( from orange lever to drive mechanism on mower)

and

1 Blade clutch Cable

Can anyone please provide me with the Honda serial numbers for those parts?

I have tried some UK online part dealers but no one has replied.

Are you able to help, as I live in New Zealand.
This mower was brought to NZ as part of personnel effects, was traded in
on a new mower. What I didn't know when I bought it, was that this model
was not brought
into NZ by Honda, and they are not interested in helping.

Thanks,
Laurie Clapham

Old 22-10-2002, 11:10 AM
Chris Davenport

In message , Laurie
writes
hi,
am trying to source for a

Honda HR2160 hydrostatic motor mower
Model MZAP
S/N 8050496
DOM 1994 in Britain

1 Speed Control Cable( from orange lever to drive mechanism on mower)

and

1 Blade clutch Cable

Can anyone please provide me with the Honda serial numbers for those parts?

I have tried some UK online part dealers but no one has replied.

Are you able to help, as I live in New Zealand.
This mower was brought to NZ as part of personnel effects, was traded in
on a new mower. What I didn't know when I bought it, was that this model
was not brought
into NZ by Honda, and they are not interested in helping.

Thanks,
Laurie Clapham

Laurie,

The speed cable is part number 54520 VA3 P02. Follow this link to see
price and availability on our website:

http://www.davenport.gb.com/Lookup.p...0VA3P02&TxMake
=*

The blade clutch cable is part number 54530 VA3 J01. Follow this link
to see price and availability on our website:

http://www.davenport.gb.com/Lookup.p...0VA3J01&TxMake
=*

Both items are in stock at the present time and we can ship anywhere in
the world. Please email us for a quote including shipping costs.

Chris.

--
Chris Davenport Email:
Joint General Manager

Gordon B. Davenport Web:
www.davenport.gb.com
65 Battlefield Road Email:
Shrewsbury Phone: +44 (0)1743 462950
Shropshire, SY1 4AD Fax: +44 (0)1743 450384
United Kingdom Lawn and Garden Equipment Distributors