Old 06-11-2004, 10:58 AM
Tom C

Default Compostumbler

Has anyone used the compostumbler compost maker and is it any good

Old 06-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Cerumen

"Tom C" wrote in message
Has anyone used the compostumbler compost maker and is it any good

Yes and yes, I use a small one and it is excellent.

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork

Old 07-11-2004, 09:56 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Tom C" wrote in message
Has anyone used the compostumbler compost maker and is it any good

I have used one for several years to mix compost on the nursery (now
replaced by a cement mixer) and because it was stood where people could see
it I would always get comments from visitors saying stuff like "they put
your back out" or that "they were useless", I did get one person who said it
worked but produced very small quantities of compost. The consensus was they
were a waste of money!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 08-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Amber Ormerod

email happy at dryad dot org
"Cerumen" wrote in message

"Tom C" wrote in message
Has anyone used the compostumbler compost maker and is it any good

Yes and yes, I use a small one and it is excellent.

Oh can you give any tips please? I am new to composting and got one and all
year got nothing out of it ;-( My regular compst did work though.

"ComposTumbler"? VX United Kingdom 78 08-02-2005 11:21 PM
ComposTumbler OhJeeez Edible Gardening 4 28-12-2003 07:33 PM