GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Overwintering Arctotis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/86174-overwintering-arctotis.html)

Biff 08-11-2004 10:18 PM

Overwintering Arctotis

Has anyone got any tips on how to successfully overwinter Artotis
please?I know they are tender perennials but so far I have not
managed to keep any alive for the next season.

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Beta 5
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

JennyC 09-11-2004 05:54 AM

"Biff" wrote in message
Has anyone got any tips on how to successfully overwinter Artotis
please?I know they are tender perennials but so far I have not
managed to keep any alive for the next season.

Mine do OK in the frost free greenhouse.
Jenny

Biff 11-11-2004 11:15 PM

Well,I'll try again this year,fingers crossed and louvres shut.