Old 12-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Roy Omond

Default Huge 2nd crop of coriander

I've never managed this before, but this year I let quite a few
of my coriander plants go to seed, and I now have an absolutely
huge bumper second crop right now.

Location is between Cambridge and Saffron Walden.

Is this normal / expected behaviour ?
Old 12-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Des Higgins

"Roy Omond" wrote in message
I've never managed this before, but this year I let quite a few
of my coriander plants go to seed, and I now have an absolutely
huge bumper second crop right now.

Location is between Cambridge and Saffron Walden.

Is this normal / expected behaviour ?

Get you hair cut you curry cooking lout.

Des

Old 15-11-2004, 04:38 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce
No, it's totally weird. I never got a first crop.
"
Obviously he stole your first crop for a second one.
Old 15-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Bruce

The swine!
"DJBrenton" wrote in message
news

--
DJBrenton

Huge Yew Tree or Huge Yew Bush? 'Mike'[_4_] United Kingdom 0 27-05-2009 12:28 PM
Growing coriander Abso United Kingdom 15 22-10-2003 11:48 PM
Coriander AndWhyNot United Kingdom 8 26-06-2003 08:57 PM
Tall and skinny coriander Nobby United Kingdom 7 11-06-2003 11:56 PM
Prune coriander for more leaves? Frogleg Gardening 2 05-05-2003 10:08 AM