GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can't find any Wallflowers in London area !! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/86470-cant-find-any-wallflowers-london-area.html)

Rob Lloyd 15-11-2004 01:49 PM

Can't find any Wallflowers in London area !!

Hi

Can anyone help - I've benn looking for 4 weeks and can't find a
single wallflower for sale in London or the Home Counties - they have
to be non potted

Be grateful if anyone knows where I can lay my hands on some

Thanks

Rob

Morgan Sarum 15-11-2004 03:35 PM

"Rob Lloyd" wrote
Can anyone help - I've benn looking for 4 weeks and can't find a
single wallflower for sale in London or the Home Counties - they have
to be non potted

Be grateful if anyone knows where I can lay my hands on some

Thanks
Rob

hi Rob, i can send you seeds...
they're available in many of the shops local to me....
i'm in south wiltshire, by the way...

searching for grown ones this time of year is hard...
any particular kind you're after,
or is any breed with good flowers and scent ok?

give me an email if you like..
beware the spamtrap ;)

Morgan

Bob Hobden 15-11-2004 11:26 PM

"Rob Lloyd" wrote
Can anyone help - I've benn looking for 4 weeks and can't find a
single wallflower for sale in London or the Home Counties - they have
to be non potted

Be grateful if anyone knows where I can lay my hands on some

Not quite the Home Counties, but I saw some "bare root" at Secretts GC at
Milford (few miles S. of Guildford just off A3) last week also had some in
their superb Farm Shop.

--
Regards
Bob