Old 17-11-2004, 01:39 PM
pk

Default My NeighboursTom Cats Diary and Other Masterpieces: My volunteer gardener ! ! SOLUTIONS PLEASE.

Pet wrote:
Any solutions regarding the cat would be appreciated.

Neatly parcel the shit and give it back to its owner.

pk

Old 17-11-2004, 07:54 PM
jim chadwick

Have you thought of having a dog?

Old 18-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Graham Orme

In message , Pet
writes
Any solutions regarding the cat would be appreciated.

Freds Weekly Diary. An excerpt.

How about investing in a mains powered ultrasonic cat/dog scarer, and
just leave it running. It'll keep the foxes at bay too.

Birds have similar hearing to humans, so they will be unaffected.

My spelling checker says that the word "scarer" doesn't exist and would
like me to put "scarcer" or "scarier" or even "scraper". Yes, get
yourself a cat scraper. The mind boggles.
--
Graham
Old 18-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Mike Lyle

Graham Orme wrote:
In message , Pet
writes
Any solutions regarding the cat would be appreciated.

Freds Weekly Diary. An excerpt.

How about investing in a mains powered ultrasonic cat/dog scarer,

and
just leave it running. It'll keep the foxes at bay too.

Birds have similar hearing to humans, so they will be unaffected.

My spelling checker says that the word "scarer" doesn't exist and
would like me to put "scarcer" or "scarier" or even "scraper". Yes,
get yourself a cat scraper. The mind boggles.

Here's a Cat scraper. I hope it's the right size:

http://www.1stoppostershop.com/produ...im_Scraper.asp

Mike.

Old 22-11-2004, 09:50 AM
Graham Orme

In message , Mike Lyle
writes

Here's a Cat scraper. I hope it's the right size:

http://www.1stoppostershop.com/produ...im_Scraper.asp

Mike.

That one is really meant for caterpillars. You'd probably need something
bigger for a cat. Might be worth a try though. :-)
--
Graham