GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   landscaping fabric (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/86564-landscaping-fabric.html)

Keith Alexander 17-11-2004 09:25 PM

landscaping fabric

I need some landscaping fabric to lay under some new gravel paths and a new
drive.
Wickes and all sell silly little 1M wide short rolls
Can anyone recommend a decent supplier of 2M plus wide stuff 50M or 100M
long?

thanks
Keith

Mike 17-11-2004 10:42 PM

http://www.plasticsbypost.co.uk/

--
..
"Keith Alexander" wrote

Alan Gould 18-11-2004 05:51 AM

In article , Keith Alexander
writes
I need some landscaping fabric to lay under some new gravel paths and a new
drive.
Wickes and all sell silly little 1M wide short rolls
Can anyone recommend a decent supplier of 2M plus wide stuff 50M or 100M
long?

LBS will have a new catalogue coming out in January

Email:
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Broadback 18-11-2004 12:03 PM

In article , Keith Alexander
writes

I need some landscaping fabric to lay under some new gravel paths and a new
drive.
Wickes and all sell silly little 1M wide short rolls
Can anyone recommend a decent supplier of 2M plus wide stuff 50M or 100M
long?

I found the cheapest to be builders merchant, the cheapest in my area
being Buildbase.

Sacha 18-11-2004 12:14 PM

On 18/11/04 12:03, in article , "Broadback"
wrote:

In article , Keith Alexander
writes

I need some landscaping fabric to lay under some new gravel paths and a new
drive.
Wickes and all sell silly little 1M wide short rolls
Can anyone recommend a decent supplier of 2M plus wide stuff 50M or 100M
long?

I found the cheapest to be builders merchant, the cheapest in my area
being Buildbase.

If you have a friendly nurseryman, talk to him. We use large quantities of
Mypex here from time to time and ordering a few yards more for someone
shouldn't be a difficulty.
And see if these are of any help:
http://www.polytunnels.com/products.asp?recnumber=138
http://www.altys.co.uk/hort/cropprotection/mypex.html
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

David 18-11-2004 12:22 PM

N A Kays are selling landscape fabric in 50m and 100m rolls, varying widths
up to 2.5m. 1.5m x 100m £51.95 each ( or 4 for £45.50 each). 2.5m X 100m
roll is £83.95. They also do porous woven ground cover with a 25 year life
for similar prices but up to 5m widths. Web address is
www.kayshorticulture.com and phone number 01946692134, and no, I have no
connection with them other than satisfied customer!

regards,

David

"Keith Alexander" wrote
in message ...