GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My NeighboursTom Cats Diary and Other Masterpieces. I thought I would share this with you. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/86586-re-my-neighbourstom-cats-diary-other-masterpieces-i-thought-i-would-share-you.html)

Nick Wagg 18-11-2004 01:53 PM

My NeighboursTom Cats Diary and Other Masterpieces. I thought I would share this with you.

"Pete" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 02:37:28 +0000, I found this from Philip W Lee
phil(at)lee(hyphen)family(dot)me(dot)uk :

Try to find a wildlife park or zoo that sells lion or tiger manure.

Does'nt that have to be destroyed by fire! It cannot, by law, be sold
for manure?? Can it??

I dunno about the law but circuses often leave the stuff lying around
after they have moved on.

Ornata 18-11-2004 04:35 PM

You can buy pelleted lion dung from some garden centres, branded "The Silent Roar". Allegedly it will scare off domestic cats because they'll recognise the smell as emanating from a really big, scary cat... Presumably most cats have never smelled lion shit before, though, so I suspect it's a load of... er, crap.