Old 31-10-2002, 11:39 PM
snafu steve

Default greenhouse door

"Instep Walking Holidays" wrote in message

I wonder if anyone can help me? I have a greenhouse bought years ago
from Tesco. The door runs along a channel on two little wheels with
ball bearings inside. One of the wheels has collapsed and I have been
trying to find a replacement. I have tried local ironmongers (who
usually can solve any problem), two double glazing emporiums, a firm who
manufactures double glazing and several garden centres.

This is the last resort, I may have to replace the greenhouse just
because I can't find this little wheel.

I might just be able to help you there. I am about to dismantle my
greenhouse due to it having been trashed by the storm last weekend. The door
has the type of wheels you describe, but I'm sure there are different
designs. Sometime next week you'll be welcome to both wheels as I'm
replacing the greenhouse. Then you'll have the only greenhouse in the world
with a spare wheel :-))
email me by replacing snafusteve with shservices.

Steve

Old 01-11-2002, 12:56 AM

Hi Ann,
Try this link:

http://www.greenhousesupply.co.uk/spares.html

I got a pair of wheels for my AGL greenhouse after years of messing about
with home-made aluminium ones. Only £5. Wish I'd done it sooner!

Steve